Anchored on the institutional mission of the school, the College of Business and Accountancy is committed to develop, mold and hone graduates, equipped with knowledge, skills and values that are requisites in producing successful managers, decision-makers and competent entrepreneurs as our contribution to the socioeconomic stability of the country.
The College of Business and Accountancy is committed to develop, mold and hone graduates, equipped with knowledge, skills and values that are requisites in producing successful manager. Decision-makers and competent entrepreneurs as our contribution to the socioeconomic stability of the country.
- To equip students with top notch managerial skills and entrepreneurial competence which are globally competitive.
To develop and enhance potentials in order to prepare them into assets and leaders in the local and global business.
- To instill in learners the Christian value of concern to others as the foundation of their personal and professional commitment for service to humanity.
- To provide student with a broad knowledge and understanding of the business profession through approaches that assures to the needs of the times.
- To enhance basic skills in order to transform learners into effective and efficient practicums of the business profession.
- To ensure that learners have required adequate theoretical experienced knowledge in their respective area of specialization thereby transforming them into responsible member of society.
- To provide student with experiential learning through on the job training program.
- To develop students’ knowledge, skills and attitude in discovery of new technology, new methods in the business industry through research.
Four-Year Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Hositality Management
(Accredited Level 1 – ACSCU-AAI)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
(Accredited Level 2 – ACSCU-AAI)
- Commercial Cooking NC II
- Housekeeping NC II
- Food & Beverage Services NC II